The Celtic Cello Club
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you love the cello? Do you love Celtic music? Would you like to learn some of the most beautiful tunes of all time? The Celtic Cello Club is for you! My vision is to create a community that is nurturing and supportive, where players of all levels feel safe and guided on their ongoing Celtic cello journey.
Every month from September to June you will receive the sheet music and videos to three Celtic tunes that work perfectly and easily on the cello. You will receive these tunes in advance of a live 90min coaching call which will take place on the second Saturday of each month.
These coaching calls will offer guidance for any issues regarding the monthly tunes and also assistance for any challenges you are currently facing in your cello playing. My 30 years teaching experience means I love to troubleshoot!
The coaching calls will be recorded so if you can’t make the live event you can revisit them in your own time.
As a club member you will have access to a private Facebook group where we can stay in touch between coaching calls. You can ask questions or upload videos and share ideas for tunes you would like to learn.
During the year I would like to also address posture and technique, performance anxiety, sound production, intonation and building a daily practice.
- Satrudays September to June: 11th September, 9th October, 13th November, 11th December, 8th January, 12th February, 12th March, 9th April, 14th May & 11th June
- 7PM (Bern), 6PM, (Dublin), 1PM (New York) 10AM (California)
- 10 x 90min interactive Zoom coaching call
- Sheet music and videos for 3 tunes a month in cello-friendly keys
- Access to a private Facebook group
- Coaching calls recorded for personal future learning
- Meet Celtic music lovers from around the world
- CHF 895.- (approx $997 USD or €823 EUR or £707 GBP)
- Pioneer special offer: CHF 445.- (approx $497 USD or €409 EUR or £352 GBP)
Looking forward to making music with you!
Clíodhna Ní Aodáin
I am a beginner. Can I join this course?
The sheet music and videos you receive will always have a version in the first position that is suitable for beginners. If you are comfortable with that then you can join. I will not only be teaching 3 tunes a month, but giving cello technique and practice tips to improve your all-round playing: Posture, sound, intonation etc.
I have been playing the cello all my life. What will I get from this course?
I will be catering to all levels:
Beginners will get the basic tunes and cello tips.
Intermediates will also pick up some ornamentation and rhythmic changes.
Advanced players will also try alternative fingers and bowings with added chords.
Professionals will get ideas for teaching as well as a new repertoire for performances.
Everyone will improve their cello playing as I have been teaching for 30 years and I know what really works!
- The Celtic Cello Club pioneerCHF445CHF4450CHF0
- The Celtic Cello ClubCHF895CHF8950CHF0
“I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS EVENT. IT WAS SO MAGICAL
AND SO HEALING."
ANNA M. / MUSIC THERAPIST AND YOGA TEACHER/ BARCELONA
“THIS EVENT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY! IT DID ME THE WORLD OF GOOD AND I AM MOTIVATED TO REPEAT THE EXPERIENCE."
RUTH G./ VIOLINIST / BERN