Celtic Strings – Three week Saturday series
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you ever wished you could play a tune on your instrument at a family (zoom) party or a gathering of friends? Are you a string player? Music is for sharing! On three consecutive Saturdays you will learn two tunes each week in the following Celtic music styles: Joyful (Geantraí), Lament (Goltraí), Lullaby (Suantraí). Each week you will receive the sheet music of the two tunes for the Saturday session. At the end of the series you will have a repertoire of six tunes to play for any occasion. You will also learn how to create your own music in the Celtic style. These sessions will be recorded, so if you can’t make the live event you can revisit them in your own time.
· Satruday 30th May, 6th June, 13th June 7PM (Bern), 6PM, (Dublin), 1PM (New York)
· 3 x One hour interactive Zoom workshop
· Free sheet music in string-friendly keys
· Create your own music in the Celtic style
· Meet Celtic music lovers from around the world
· Sessions recorded for personal future learning
· CHF 60.- (approx $60)
· Limited to 20 participants
Looking forward to making music with you! Celtic Blessings, Clíodhna Ní Aodáin
- Sold OutCeltic Strings Saturday seriesCHF60CHF600CHF0
“I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS EVENT. IT WAS SO MAGICAL
AND SO HEALING."
ANNA M. / MUSIC THERAPIST AND YOGA TEACHER/ BARCELONA
“THIS EVENT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY! IT DID ME THE WORLD OF GOOD AND I AM MOTIVATED TO REPEAT THE EXPERIENCE."
RUTH G./ VIOLINIST / BERN